NEAEA Exams Results 2022
The National Educational Assessment And Examination Agency (NEAEA), Ethiopia (www.neaea.gov.et) will help students to check Ethiopia National Exam Result for grade 8, grade 10, and grade 12 exam result 2022.
Not only that, but neaeagovet.com will also give you the exact date and time when to check the placement result and other entrance exam result.
As a matter of fact, NEA is running on limited resources. Therefore, during the exam result our website may response slowly. However, NEAEA strongly focused on ease of students access. We have re-developed www neaea gov et in 2022 for students and public use. However, Ethiopian national examination updates on exam results and dates will be posted here.
NEAEA 2022 Exams and Results
As a matter of fact, The NEAEA upgrading their website for Grade 12 and grade 10 Results 2022, the results likely to be released shortly. According to informations from sources closes to the Ethiopian Ministry of Education, the results of 2022 session of the two exams (grade 12 and grade 10) will be availables on September 13, 2022
How to check the results ?
Once the results are availables, you will just need to click ont the «result» buttons below for each result.
Note: currently the official web URL www neaea gov et is not accessible for public due to maintenance work. Now it’s showing “HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.” However, the website will be fully functional after the results releases. In general the result likely to be released in the afternoon.
You can use the social media button present here to share this article with your mates so it will help them too
ETHIOPIA NATIONAL EXAM 2022
PSLCE: PRIMARY SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION
- www neaea gov et 2022: According to the education and training policy of Ethiopia, “Primary education is of eight years duration, offering basic and general primary education to prepare students for further general education and training” (ETP, 1994).
- Primary education is critical to a nation’s development and is the foundation for further education and economic growth. In Ethiopia primary education is conducted from grades 1-8 and is implemented in two cycles;
- 1st cycle (grades 1-4) and primary
- 2nd cycle (grades 5-8). According
- School Type: Primary School
- Duration: 8 Years
- Age: 7 to 14
EGSECE: ETHIOPIAN GENERAL SECONDARY EDUCATION CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION
- www.neaea.gov.et 2022: According to the Ethiopian education and training policy, a regional examination is given in grade 8 to certify the completion of primary education.
- The first national examination, the Ethiopian General Secondary Education Certificate Examination (EGSECE), is given at grade 10 to certify the completion of general secondary education and to select students that qualify for preparatory education and TVET.
EHEECE ETHIOPIAN HIGHER EDUCATION ENTRANCE CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION
- NEAEA 2022: Similarly, a second national examination, the Ethiopian Higher Education Entrance Certificate Examination (EHEECE) is given at grade 12 to place students in higher education institutions.
- The second phase of preparatory secondary education has also consisted of a 2-year period since 2001 (Grades 11, 12) and is regarded as preparation for higher education. Until 2003, pupils could obtain the Ethiopian School Leaving Certificate (ESLC) at the end of this period. This certificate has since been replaced by the Ethiopian Higher Education Entrance Examination (EHEEE).
TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING INSTITUTES (TVETS)
TVET is “those aspects of the educational process involving, in addition to general education, the study of technologies and related sciences, and the acquisition of practical skills, attitudes, understanding, and knowledge related to occupations in various sectors
The total enrolment in TVET between 2004 E.C. (2011/12) and 2008 E.C. (2015/16) has fallen by 3 percent, from a total of 314,159 to 304,139 during this period.
worldprf.com your ultimate guide