KCSE 2022 Results
This is how to check/get the released KCSE Exam Results 2021/2022 via SMS/Online and how to download the Result Slip for the whole School from the KNEC Portal Login – www.knec.portal.ac.ke.
Also get the list of top schools, top Students, Result Per County, Cheating Cases and Cancelled Result in the just-released KCSE Result 2021 – 2022.
The KCSE Result for the candidates who sat for KCSE 2021 – 2022 in March and April 2022 will be released in the last week of April 2022 after marking ends on April 22 2022.
How to Check KCSE Results 2021/2022 via SMS
KCSE Results 2021/2022 results can be received by sending an SMS with your Index Number to 20076 for Safaricom, Airtel and Telkom networks. Due to the high number of requests being made at that particular time, the feedback may take a few minutes to arrive.
How to Check and Download KCSE Result Slip 2021/2022 online via KNEC Login Portal
Principals and school heads can download and print the result slips from the KNEC portal and website by following this link
- Visit the official KNEC schools’ portal by clicking the link – HERE
- To login to the KNEC portal, Insert the User Name and Password which you used during the KCSE 2021 – 2022 registration.
- Once inside the portal, you will see several boxes. First, under the box labelled ‘FROM INDEX’, input the index number of the first candidate and in the box labelled ‘TO INDEX NUMBER’ input the last candidate’s index Number. Click on ‘VIEW REPORT’.
- Wait for the result slips to load. When all the slips are loaded, click on the Menu labeled ‘EXPORT’.
- Select the format you would like to export the KCSE Result Slips e.g. ‘WORD’ or ‘PDF’ formats.
- The KCSE Result slips will be downloaded to an offline storage in your computer.
- You can then print the downloaded result slips.
Result Release Date 2021/2022
The KCSE Exam Results 2021/2022 will be released on May 10 2022 at the Mitihani House Nairobi. This has been revealed by the Education CS Prof. George Magoha.
You can use the social medias buttons here to share this articles withs friends