Trainee Train Assistant at Transnet Opportunities
This is how you apply for Trainee Train Assistant at Transnet in 2022. This could be your time. The vacancies are open for Trainee Train Assistant at Transnet this August.
Job Opportunities at Transnet
Transnet is now looking for Train Assistants in various areas such as Ermelo and Richards Bay. To apply for these opportunities, you need to check full details below including the requirements for the Transnet Train Assistants vacancies.
Position Purpose: Trainee Train Assistant at Transnet
Assist the Train Driver in the safe and efficient driving/handling of all different types of trains/locomotive consists (airbrake, vacuum, high speed, heavy haul and passengers) to ensure that the customers freight/cargo reaches its destination in good condition, on time, in order to enable the organisation to satisfy the customers’ needs.
• Sign on duty at designated work place and be allocated duties to be performed for the duration of the shift
• Prepare locomotives
• Prepare communication equipment
• Performs the pre-trip preparation of the Locomotives and the whole Train prior the departure to adhere to roadworthiness and train working rules and safety standards.
• Execute shunting activities in sidings and enroute according to directives to enhance safe working procedures
• Assist the train driver enroute to ensure the safe movement of the train from a required point to the destination, without
How to Apply for Trainee Train Assistant at Transnet?
For Ermelo Position
Kindly apply on the Transnet career portal online OR Email applications to: recruitment.operationsErmelo@transnet.net stating the position and reference number.
For Richards Bay Position
Kindly apply on the Transnet career portal online OR Email applications to : Recruitment.CoalBU@transnet.net stating the position and the reference number.
How to Apply for Other Transnet Vacancies 2022?
To apply for Transnet vacancies on Transnet e-recruitment, follow these steps :
Step 1: go to https://portal.transnet.net/irj/portal/anonymous/appsearch this is the Transnet Career Portal where you will find all Transnet opportunities.
Step 2: Scroll down and up and check the position you want to apply for.
Step 3: Click on the title, then at the end of the advertisement you will find an “Apply” button.
Subscribe for notifications updates on this website.
You can use the social medias buttons here to share this with your family and friends.
worldprf.com your ultimate guide